General conditions of use of the website
The Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices (AEMPS) informs that access and use of the website www.aemps.gob.es and all the subdomains and directories included under it, as well as the services or content that can be accessed through it, fulfill the function of general information and attention to the citizen, in the terms of the Real Decreto 208/1996, de 9 de febrero, por el que se regulan los servicios de información administrativa y atención al ciudadano, and are subject to the terms that are detailed in this legal notice, without prejudice to the fact that access to any of said services or contents may require the acceptance of additional general conditions.
Therefore, if you do not agree with the considerations detailed in this legal notice, please do not use the website, since any use you make of it or of the services and contents included in it will imply acceptance of the legal terms collected in this text.
The Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices (AEMPS) reserves the right to make changes to the website without prior notice, in order to update, correct, modify, add or delete the contents of the website or its design. The contents and services offered by the website are updated periodically. Since the updating of the information is not immediate, we suggest that you always check the validity and accuracy of the information, services and content collected on the web.
The conditions and terms contained in this legal notice may vary, so we invite you to review these terms when you visit the website again.
The Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices (AEMPS) is not responsible for any damages that may be caused by the use of the tools and information contained on its website, in relation to the adoption of decisions on the initiation, development or result of administrative procedures. Such decisions must be contrasted in the competent centers, organizations or dependencies.
In any case, the information and contents of this website may not be alleged in contradictory processes with the Public Administration, not assuming any responsibility for discrepancies that may exist between the printed documents of the competent administration and the electronic publication on these pages.
In this sense, it is not guaranteed that a normative document available online exactly reproduces an officially adopted text, so only the legal texts published in the printed editions of the Boletín Oficial del Estado(BOE), the Official Journal of the European Union or any other official bulletin or journal.
Personal data protection
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Ley Orgánica 3/2018, de 5 de diciembre , de Protección de Datos Personales y garantía de los derechos digitales.
Personal data processing
- Legitimation or legal basis: The legitimacy of the processing of personal data that you provide through this website or the forms that are provided from it may be based on the different causes assessed in article 6 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679. In general, personal data processing activities are carried out to comply with legal obligations, to fulfill missions carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices (AEMPS), or because you have given your consent through a clear affirmative action.
- Purpose and conservation: The treatment of personal data will be limited to the minimum essential for the realization of the purposes for which they have been requested. The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and the processing of the data. The provisions of the regulations on archives and Spanish documentary heritage will apply. The interested party is responsible for updating their own data; the Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices will not be responsible for its inaccuracy if the changes that may have occurred are not communicated.
- Exercise of rights: You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, of limitation and opposition to its treatment, as well as not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated treatment of your data, when appropriate, before the Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices, C/ Campezo, 1, 28022 Madrid. or at the email address email@example.com. If you do not agree with the response given to your claim, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid. Prior to submitting a claim to the AEPD, you can contact the Data Protection Officer.
- Data Protection Officer (DPD): The DPD is in charge of ensuring compliance with data protection regulations within the scope of the Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices. The contact address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Record of Processing Activities
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
Purpose of cookies
- Google Analytics is the analytics tool that helps website and app owners understand how their visitors interact with their properties. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying visitors to Google. More information about Google Analytics cookies and Information about privacy.
- User interface customization cookies
- «User input» cookies
- User authentication and identification cookies
- User security cookies
Acceptance of the cookies policy
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session and the next thirty (30) days.
- Modify settings. You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the cookies policy of the Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices (AEMPS) and modify the configuration of your browser.
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies of the Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices (AEMPS) or any other web page, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different and the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer:
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
- Your online choices: